No preservatives! Great with squeezed lemon or calamansi as a condiment to your favorite Pilipino dishes. Used for making authentic Pakbet Iloko. Also is used in making authentic bagoong rice.
Ingredients in making Authentic Bagoong Rice:
1. 2 pieces whole garlic (minced)
2. 6 tablespoon Cooking oil (your preference)
3. 8 tablespoon of Farm2Metro Bagoong Isda
4. Cooked white, brown, or red rice (Taste best with white rice)
How to Prepare:
1. Heat frying pan with cooking oil;
2. Sauté minced garlic until golden brown in low heat;
3. Pour in the the Bagoong Isda and let it boil once. Lower heat until it thickens and let it cool down;
4. In another heated frying pan, place two (2) tablespoon of cooking oil;
5. Place cooked white rice in the pan and add about 4 tablespoon of the prepared bagoong isda and mix well until rice is evenly coated with the prepared bagoong isda. Add more to suit to taste;
6. Can be stored in room temperature or place in the refrigerator for next time use.
7. Can be prepared in quantities for quick usage. Storage life is 2-3 weeks should you want to prepare it in greater quantities
SERVE HOT WITH YOUR FAVORITE MEAT, FISH, or SEAFOOD.